Thursday, May 7, 2009

today in school was a heck of a day...
wern,me,jacq,my santini,laura & soo li went recess together
after recess...we waited for Laura to come out from the toilet.
so the other 5 of us waited behind 1 class..
out of the blue..
my santini was singing a song that goes..
"shhhhuh..girl,shut ur lips..do the *dunno wad* and talk with your hips..!"
from there onwards...we were singing like mad frogs trying to make rain..
all type of songs come out..
and the most hilarious one was JaiHo..!!
my santini was like singing
"shiver..shiver..catch me..catch me...Jai Ho..!!"
"you are my destiny..bla..bla..bla"
so me,wern,my santini,laura n soo li was in my class...
n from no where...this santini went and took a broom and started doing pole dancing..!!
*sexy babe weih*haha

me & wern was laughing our ass off...and i mean it..we were laughing like mad..!!
wow....santini....1st time i see you acting like that weih..haha
it's cool..!! very spontaneous and sporting at the same time hilarious..!

0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)