Monday, May 25, 2009

A Day Under The SunShine

During the weekends i usually try to be home during the evening just to head to the usj6 field nearby my house.
It feels good actually,after going a few rounds around the field while enjoying the scenery.
I feel like i'm free from anything that's been suffocating me all this while.
Plus,there's nothing to lose if you were about to spend atleast an hour going to the field and have some stress-free moments...
I can tell you, that it is worth it.
Well,unless if you are those who loves to jailed up yourself at home then too bad..
Nature is meant to be enjoyed by sight.
But that evening after i just got home from Mid-Valley,its only me,my mom, and bro went to the field..my sis,she wants to lazee around at home.

My bro and I were playing badminton..and the wind was *whoosh*
too strong indeed,for us to continue playing.
But whats weird is,while I was playing,there's a guy sitting outside his house playing with his hp was smilling and looking.
This had happened to me many times before.
Even while i was walking my dogs around the field,some guys were like jogging beside me and say "hey,are you staying nearby here too..?" / "nice meeting you,girl.." / "hi..lui" /etc..etc..
I got used to it actually...because it happens thousands of times..! no joke..


Anyway,while i was there,I took a couple of pictures just for memories..yea..memories..
*tehee*

it was dark when we walked home..


this is one of the dog that i'm close with..so cute ryte..hehe xD


this tree can actually be a climbing tree.. =)


look how sunny it was..



this is the field i usually go to..


::just an addie::

the CF Rally badge that i bought :D


0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)