Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Like shadows in a faded light... Oh we’re Invisible..I just wanna look in your eyes and make you realize~~

BESTkiss.jpg image by FindStuff2
~how i wished love could have been easier~

This is just some random post by me.
Just to blog what is going in and out my mind now..
=}
As all the Seafield-ians know,exams has finally come to and end.Well,sort of...
What's left is the Sivic paper..GAHHH! It only starts after 12pm and the pressure of waiting for the last paper..you know how it feels.. *arrggghhh*..!!
LOL =]
By the way,these days i got carried away with my so called love-mood.
haha,weird isn't it?
but i can't figure out the reasons why am i being so lovey-dovey these days.all this feelings makes me stare at the laptop finding for those songs that suits that MOOD.
and everytime when there's a song that captures my ears with the touchy,emotional,meaningful lyrics in it, I STARTED THINKING OF YOU..~
What's worst is, i can't erase you of my mind.
i mean,what is so hard for you to act the normal way what both opposite sex do..?
you don't talk,you'll look away when i look back,you'll stare when i don't...
If you don't want..why can't you just stop all of your doings and start moving on if you don't have the guts..!
It's not like i want to talk bad about you,but what you are doing now is just unacceptable.
well,you know what i mean.
recently,i know that you've found someone.Go ahead,i dun mind.
But what i mind is that,will you treat her the same way like you did to me?
with the staring,stalking,peeping and stuff.

But whatever it is,I think it's over now.It's officially OVER~
so BYE BYE, you're not in my STORY now~
and i think you will never be in it again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She can’t see the way your eyes light up when you smile
She’ll never notice how you stop and stare whenever she walks by
And you can’t see me wanting you the way you want her
But you are everything to me....
And I just wanna show you
She don’t even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
You just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible

If it's love that keeps us breathin'
Give us something to believe in
Is it fear that makes us blind?
Tell me, why is love so hard to find?

0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)