Sunday, April 26, 2009

yesterday got school..=)
after school i went out with dad,mum,& lil bro to MID VALLEY..!
;D
we went round round looking wad to buy for my sis present since her bday falls on the 28th of April..
my dad wants to buy a nice watch..then i bring him go in Guess shop..
he say there not nice..the watch too many "bling-blings" on it..
so we went out..and jalan-jalan more..then went into
WATATIME shop
after tat i saw my dad was looking at this POLO CLUB watch..
but i dun really like the watch cz i thought it looks old & very grandma-ish..
dad later pointed 2 watches to d worker & ask them to bring it out..
i went there n see..
IT"S SO DANG NICE..!!
:D

::take a look at it..::




this is mine..hehe
its a POLO CLUB BRITANNIA
my dad bought at RM 560
:D
its more expensive cz its Time Design Edition :)






this is my sis 1..
hehe
elegant ryte..?
it cost my dad RM 455



:D

1 comments:

crazywrazy said...

good morning esther! you should be in school now when you see this msg! nice watches! =) make sure you take good care of them yah =) *hugs*

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)