Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hhmm..i decided to update my blog today..
n its all about my hometown..(malacca)
its just the seaside part behind my grandpa's house..
:D
♥ ♥ ♥
it is during dusk..
and alot of people go fishing..hehe...
i went there with mum,lil sis & bro,my grand auntie, n a few cousin bro
all of us walk to the seaside behind to makan angin before eating my grandpa's delicious steambot..hehe
♥ ♥♥
the scenery is just so mesmerizing..
breezes are blowing so calmly..=D
wished i could see it everyday..
xD


2 little small kids running on d stones..=)

can see people fishing..? lol

further a little bit from the water..hehe
the seaside is near all the bungalows.. =)

many people went in the water to fish...
i heard there's alot of fish there..hehe



♥ westlife♥
♥ miss you♥

0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)