Monday, December 22, 2008

randomly.. =]

this is my random post since last saturday(20/12/08)...

i've not posted anything since 5th of december..!!

hehehe..what to do..i'm lazy to blog..and i oso dunno y...

hhhmmm



my new NCHII heels..!!! lurve it man!!!






well..this party was on the 20th..it's at xing2 house..

awsome party..!!! =]

btw...thanks for the party xing.. =]


home made mini club =]



we dance our ass off!! it's dark actually...

pok's dslr flash is really bright..!! =]




lol..=] pao totally block my whole figure..hahahaha



=] me..siew..xing..and wern dance like nobody's business!!

so sayang others all so paiseh..=0



wern..me..and siew...dance dance dance!!!


group pic!! =]


candid..


me and wern... =] (no idea what are we actually doing)

well thats all for now...i'll try to update more stuff...
but currently there's lots of things is happening around me...
it's hard to describe things sometimes..
life gets harsh even when you don't want it too...
as a conclusion...it's not easy to be me...(i meant every word i'm saying..)
all i can do is just appreciate what is around me while i can...
or else it might be too late..
love,
miss independent...








1 comments:

CityGirlV said...

I'm not there?? TT nvm. :)

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)