Tuesday, December 2, 2008

just feel like posting..

after so long i didn't post anything.finally today i post something.hehe..thnks to xiao mei mei(jl)

I'll start with last Saturday..
firstly..i went to mid valley..shop shop shop...most shopping for foot wear..but duwan to buy yet..
me and my family went to THE GARDENS.then we went into ISETAN.i found a handbag and it's totally chic!!! it's BETSYVILLE..hahaha...i can buy it soon!!yay..!!thanks daddy!!btw..i was shock that it cost RM 420.00 but it din stop me from buying it!!hahaha..i was smilling the whole day..
so when the time comes my daddy will get it for me...=)

then we went around mid valley and then we stopped at pet's wonderland..!!
coz need to buy for my 2 dogs chains and the stuff to walk them..(dunno what izzit called)
then we went to the dogs site..me,my bro,n sis spotted 3 little shi tzu..!!it so damn cute!!!really fluffy,chubby,and total cuteness!!!
hehe..wanted to buy but we already have 2 miniature pinscher at home...(thanks siew!!muackz)
but my dad say we can rare 3 dogs..hehe..but after we shift into a new home of our own..!!haha..it'll be soon..very soon..

then i went to sunway pyramid after mid valley...we went to find my sis stuff...and guess wad!! she bought a lulu belle bag for herself...*sobz*
but never mind..then we went around shopping..and shopping..and shopping...
got sales but not really a big sales yet..haha..i'm those who goes craaaaaazy..when there's sales..!!
i really cant help it when got sales...all i want to do is BUY BUY AND BUY!!

then Sunday...
i went to the curve..me and my family walk around...then went outside to the bazaar site.so me and my sis bought a hand made bracelet..!!it's so nice..really love it..we bought 3 with different design..and the total cost is RM80.00..hehe..
then we went to cineleisure..there's nothing much to see..coz we went there like so many freaking times already...!! lol


then in the Sunday evening me,my sis and bro went to walk our dogs...it was difficult..coz those fucking stupid dogs in our housing lane was so fierce!!they bark bark and bark..then our 2 puppies got scared by them..our dogs even shivered and don't dare to move at all..so we went other site..hhhmm..i think thats all for this post..

0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)