Sunday, November 23, 2008

shortness.. =.=

today around in the evening..i wanted to bath but the toilet bulb upstairs blow and the ceiling is too high thus it prevent me from changing it as soon as possible..

this incident is very very humiliating..that is what i can say.. =)
i then shouted from upstairs that the toilet bulb blew off..
my mom ask me to change it.but i say "how am i going to reach?i'm too short..!!"

then my mom went upstairs and me,my sis,and my mom start to see how are we going to reach that high ceiling..

so we start searching for something stable and tall to put on the chair so that we can stand on it and change the bulb right away..but no matter what tall object were put on the chair neither of us still can reach it...
when i try to stand on it..it feels like i need to add another 5 more heads!!
lol..what a shorty

but luckily..my dad was at home..
so when he went up the first thing he said was "why??short arse cannot get to reach the ceiling ar..??
then i replied "what to do..i memang short arse want what.."
my dad then laugh..=.=
pity me so short..
*sigh*hehe..but i'm proud of my height anyway.. =)

ps::be proud of who and what you are.. *wink*

0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)