Sunday, November 23, 2008

my stupidity...

I've created another new blog account because of my stupidity...anyway,i got no regret because i like my new blog account name..hehe *wink*
anyway..i've been struggling the whole day...the comp run quite slow,maybe because i open to many windows..
aiyahh..atleast now my new blog account already created..i'm relieved..*sigh*
i feel very bad for my friends because they need to link me again..very sorry to ma fan you all T.T

As for this new blog..now i want to come out with a new gimmick!!
~miss-independentz~(yea..thats d new gimmick)

If you wonder what is it or how..well just wait..
because i've finally realised..!!
umm..just wait and see...
all the stuff that i'm going to post might be true..or heplfull..
so..i hope it'll atleast help those people to realise bout something..!!

I think that all for now..
i might post another mayb today or another day..
but i will possibly updated my blog as possible as i can.

0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)