Monday, August 10, 2009

my puppies <3

haven't been updating my blog lately..
August exam is over..
and now i'm free~~!
:D

anyway,recently my dog just gave birth to 2 little pups..!
its very very very adorable..~
:D

so here it is...
they are born on the 29th of July at around 10pm
they're just a few days old when i took this pic..
and now they are 13 days old..
:D
and guess wad..
the eyes of the older one finally open..!
haha..its so CUTE...

top: Vikki (older)
down : Nikki (younger)

*both are females*
*if you find the name weird..i understand..haha*
*bt i think its cute*

me,my sis & bro spent like about 1 week to think of their names..
and my mom came out with the name Nikki..
haha..then we named another one Vikki :D

that's all for this post..
will be updating bout wern's bday later on
hehe
:D


0 comments:

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)